ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE
ACCOUNTING | REPORTS TO: ACCOUNTING MANAGER | NON–EXEMPT
THE REASON YOU WAKE UP
The Accounts Payable Associate is responsible for process a high volume of accounts payable transactions daily and for month-end close. The Accounts Payable team is responsible for full cycle accounts payable, including cash reporting and distribution to general ledger accounts. The Accounts Payable Associate must be a strong communicator, with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally with internal departments at Vology and externally with customers.
- Reconcile, enter, and adjust credit card statements and expense reports.
- Process invoices dealing with inventory and expenses for payment.
- Investigate and resolve AP debit balances, open PO’s, and accrual balances.
- Enter RTV’s and follow up with Purchasing department and vendors as necessary.
- Administer check runs and process wire transfers.
GETTING THROUGH THE DOOR
- Demonstrated experience in an inventory focused accounts payable department.
- Have experience with Financial Software, such as Great Plains and/or FinancialForce.
- Be able to communicate and build relationships with vendors.
- Be able to collaborate and build relationships with other Vology departments.
- Have a strong sense of urgency and time management to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be willing to dive right in to research problems using available resources.
- Be able to take ownership of an issue and resolve it through completion.
- Have a strong attention to detail to verify accuracy of information.
- Be courteous. Be professional.
- Know how to stay calm under pressure.